Pages

lördag 8 januari 2011

Brev till Vitalys nya ryttarinna


"Its with great sarrow in my heart and tears in my eyes that I say goodbye to my best friend. This horse is a wonderful individual, and he has given me his heart and soul these last six years without asking for much in return. I know him as I know myself, and I look at out time together with a smile on my face. I will always treasure the wonderful memories he has give me.
I ask of you to keep me somewhat updated on the new chapter on Vitalys life. I hope you will give him as much love as he is used to, and that you often tell him how special he is. In return he will always do his very best for you, both on shows and in the everyday work.
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to email or call me.
Best Regards, and good luck, Frida Tinglöf"


hejdå... hejdå... hoppas du får det underbart Wille... älskar dig

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Fäller en tår...

Frida sa...

mmm...jag med... håller er uppdaterade om jag får ngt svar, men än så länge har ajg inte ens hört ifall han har kommit fram...:(